Kevin Purves is a professional Business Consultant, Coach and Trainer. He works principally with Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners.
Over the last 30 years, he has started and run seven of his own businesses. During this time, he also coached and mentored many other entrepreneurs in their own pursuits.
Additionally, until the beginning of 2018, he was an employee and board executive in the corporate sector. He now dedicates his time to supporting and training small business owners.
He has a B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering) and is busy with his B.Com (Industrial & Organisational Psychology). Throughout his career, he has coached, trained, advised and consulted to hundreds of individuals as well as dozens of teams.
He specialises in:
· Life and Business Coaching For Business Owners
· Work-Life Balance Training and Facilitating
· Individual and Group Management Consulting
· Transformation & Turnaround Strategies
· Small Business Training and Coaching
· Global Supply-Chain & Lean Management